Start a new Forum discussion
(I will use the “Community Centre” area and create a new Forum discussion under the “Community Guide” as an example but the procedure can be used for any area and forum in the OLA Community)
1. You must be signed in to start a new topic.
2. Ensure you are on the FORUM page – The Forums Tab should be highlighted (below the OLA Logo on the top left)
3. Click on the FORUM you wish to add a new topic (eg. Community Guide)
4. Once you are on the Community Guide page, just above the forum on the right hand side you will see two buttons: “Watch Forum” and “Start New Topic”
5. Click “Start New Topic”
6. This will bring you to a new page called “ Posting a new Topic in Community Guide”
7. Fill in your Topic Title, Description (optional)
8. Use the text box below the title to create your message with a similar look and feel as if you were using WORD.
9. Below the text box there is an option to “add an attachment”
10. At the bottom in the middle, you can preview post before posting
11. Once ready to post, click “Post new Topic” at the bottom of the page.
Start a new Forum Discussion
No replies to this topic